Become A Member...
The Harvard Club of New Hampshire welcomes new members.
Membership to the Harvard Club of New Hampshire is open to current or former New Hampshire residents who qualify under any one or more of the following categories:
1. Any person who has received an earned or honorary degree awarded by Harvard University; 2. Any person who has completed one semester at the University as a student or an instructor: 3. Any person who has received a certificate of completion from an official program of the University: 4. Spouses, partners, widows and widowers of persons in the fore mentioned categories are also included. 5. Currently enrolled students of the University and their parents or legal guardians.
Membership dues are $10.00 per member/year
Member benefits include:
· Annual HCNH Newsletter mailed by post, and electronically, to share Club news, events and announcements.
· Invitations to interesting educational, cultural, social, and volunteer opportunities sponsored by HCNH and other Harvard Clubs in the region.
· Opportunities to interview New Hampshire applicants for admissions to Harvard College
· Events to renew acquaintances, make new friends and extend your network of professional colleagues.
Monadnock region residents are also eligible to join the Monadnock Harvard/Radcliffe Chapter of the HCNH. For further information on the chapter contact: Thomas Blodgett, AB‘61, MBA ’65 at email@example.com.
You can also use the membership application to make optional contributions to support the Club’s Harvard Prize Book Award Program or the Summer Community Service Fellowships, or for general club purposes. Our membership year is July 1 to June 30 however the Club also invites new members throughout the year.